Sycamore Row is out on 22 October.
It returns to the world of John Grisham's first novel,
A Time to Kill, and features hero lawyer Jake Brigance in what promises to be a heady tale of suicide, contested wills, death row and racial tension
in America's Deep South.
To celebrate the publication of Sycamore Row, you could win a weekend for two in New York plus two tickets to the Broadway production of the writer's first novel, A Time to Kill.
Enter the competition here
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over. Someone over the age of 21 must be travelling with the winning party of two.
2. Winning group must both be in possession of a valid passport.
3. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (electronic tourist visa) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner's responsibility to attain a valid ESTA before travelling and to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy, and Hodder & Stoughton cannot be held responsible for this being rejected.
4. The Competition is not open to employees and agents (and family members of employees and agents) of Hachette UK Limited, Tesco PLC, or anyone connected with the Competition or the Prize.
5. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. To enter the Competition you must complete the boxes shown on this page with your details and press the "submit" button. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Sycamore Row in the subject line.
7. Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
8. We do not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
9. The closing date and time of the Competition is 11.59pm on December 14th 2013. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
10. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
11. There is one prize that includes:
2 x return flights from a London airport to New York, USA. Plus return transfers from the airport to the hotel - Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
Travel must take place between 1 January 2014 and 1 April 2014 and is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Valentines and School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and USA).
Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
Accommodation for two people at a Manhattan hotel for 3 nights classed at a minimum of 3 stars and will be based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner's choice) with ensuite bathroom on a room only basis.
2 x tickets to see the Broadway production of A Time To Kill at The Golden Theatre, New York.
Travel Insurance - subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered.
12. We accept no responsibility for any costs not specifically included in the Prize.
13. The winner will be notified by email after 16th December 2013 and given details of how to claim the Prize. If the winner cannot be reached or has otherwise failed to acknowledge such notification within 2 days, Hodder & Stoughton shall be entitled to select a new winner of the Prize (and if that winner does not acknowledge Hodder & Stoughton 's notification within 2 days he or she will also forfeit the Prize. If the winner rejects the Prize Hodder & Stoughton shall be entitled to select another winner and the same acceptance period shall apply).
14. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Prize is subject to availability and Hodder & Stoughton reserves the right to change the Prize at its discretion or to offer an alternative of similar value.
15. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. Hodder & Stoughton accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered in connection with the Competition or the Prize.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Hodder & Stoughton for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. Hodder & Stoughton reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
20. Hodder & Stoughton shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in connection with them.
22. Details of the winner will be posted on Hodder & Stoughton’s website and on on Hodder & Stoughton’s social media channels.